Sentients are a race of highly intellectual energy lifeforms that created the Battle Zones, the Battle Keys, and the Multiverse years ago. There are 3 factions, Blue,Red and rare purple. The reds and the blues had a truce, which was broken when Krytus rebelled, forcing Sage to freeze the red Sentient population using the Double-Helix Crystals. When the Vandals and Sark conquered the Sentient Homeworlds, each side took one of the two planets-Vandals on blue and Sark on red. Only the Red and Blue Sentients have the ability to upgrade themselves. The purples would be the Karmodials.
The war-like "twin race" to the Blue Sentients. Their prime directive is to control the Multiverse. Currently, most of the populace is in stasis. When the Vandals and Sark conquered the Sentient Homeworlds, each side took one of the two planets. Vandals on blue and Sark on red. Now Krytus must locate Sage in order to free his people. According to the episode Shadow Runners, Red Sentients, though good, are ones to go back on their word..
- Known Red Sentients
- Leader of the Red Sentient 5 and Sage's twin brother. Krytus possesses high amounts of strength, the ability to form blades from his hands, and can control the Sark and turn them blue. He created Zemerik to lead his army, until Zemerik turned on Krytus and imprisoned him in the Krypt Zone. Because they are twins, Krytus and Sage share a weak telepathic link, which Krytus uses to locate her. Though physically stronger, her mental powers are stronger than Krytus's. As the leader, he is Vert's counterpart. He also made "re-spawn" chambers for him and his team so that if any of them are destroyed in battle, they will revive in them.
Krylox: RS5's Strategic Tactical and Tech Support. Krylox is a large, hulking Red Sentient with incredible strength and the ability to duplicate himself. He is not very bright and prefers to solve all his problems by smashing things with his fists. His weakness is that if one duplicate is damaged, the other will be damaged in the same place as well. He is Sherman and Spinner's counterpart
- RS5's Scout. Kytren is Zoom's counterpart. Unlike the other Red Sentients, he has a tendency to speak in brief sentence fragments, due to his savage nature.
- Kyburi: RS5's Special Operations Officer. Kyburi is a female Red Sentient and Agura's counterpart. Short-tempered and cruel, she is Krytus's First Lieutenant and Hunter. She has the special ability to drain energy from machines and living beings.
- Kyrosys: RS5's Artillery Expert. Kyrosys is a proud Red Sentient. He is also Stanford's counterpart.
- Kromax (deceased): He is not a member of RS5, though he was known for his ambush tactics.
- Karmekaris : A Red Sentient who is former general of the Sentients army but now is a member of the Council of Five .
- Korosivash : A female Red Sentient who is a member of the Council of Five.
Blue SentientsEditBlue Sentients are a good, peace loving race of Sentients who are arch-rivals of the Sark, Vandals,
☀ Blue Sentients. Sage, one of the Blue Sentients, is legendary throughout Sentient history. She was mostly involved in Battle Force 5's creation. It is revealed that there are more sentients in the episode Found!...and Lost that the Blue Sentients's energy and shells (similar to the red) are hiding somewhere and awaiting the day they can reunite with their bodies. The episode The Shadow Zone revealed that they are hidden in Sage's mind, whilst the shells are in a battle zone.
Krytus has his own personal team, nicknamed the "Red Sentient 5" which is basically the Red Sentient equivalent of the Battle Force 5. It is possible that Sage had created the BF5 based on the RS5. Unlike the rest of the Red Sentient population, they were off-planet during the time Sage had used the Double-Helix Crystals to freeze the Red Sentients. Krytus's team was imprisoned by Zemerik, but later freed by Krytus once he escaped the Krypt Zone. Each member can form his/her own vehicle with special properties similar to BF5's. Their main shared weakness is through breaking their shells and releasing their life essences.
- Known Blue Sentients
Subsidary species from the Sentients.